The basic terms of this policy cover all of Pioneers Veneers consumer facing operations in the United States.
You have the right to make requests regarding your personal information. You can:
Review the personal information we have about you or request a copy of it
Ask us to update or correct personal information if it is inaccurate
Request that we delete your personal information
Opt-out of sharing your personal information.
1• Who We Are
2• What Information and Personal Data We Might Collect About You
3• How We May Use Your Personal Data
4• How Your Information Shared
5• What Choices Can You Make About Your Data
6• How Do We Protect Your Data for security
7• Contact Information to address misuse of data
8• How Policy Changes will be informed
- WHO WE ARE
- WHAT INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA WE MIGHT COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect information about you in a variety of different ways:
- Information that you provide
- Identifiers: such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or Identification materials used to verify eligibility for discounts
- Demographic information: such as your age, date of birth, or gender
- Transaction information: such as information regarding purchases credit card information; product reviews; Teeth shape/number information; and communications between us.
- Payment information, including gift card information
If you choose not to provide certain information to us, you may not be able to complete a purchase, participate in an experience.
- Information that we automatically collect from you
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect:
- Identifiers: such as device ID, IP address, and online identifiers, such as cookie numbers
- Internet activity information: such as device type; browser types and version; browsing history; search history; interactions with our website and content and pages viewed;
- Location information: such as Geo-location of your devices
- Audiovisual information: such as call recordings when you call us by phone.
-information we don’t collect: We do not store any credit or debit card details of our customers.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- we use your shipping address to make sure that our products arrive at your door. We may also use your contact information to send you a receipt of purchase.
- We may look at your experience on our website to make improvements.
- To process your transactions and provide you with the product you request
- For customer service, including to respond to your inquiries and requests
- To administer other promotions
- To verify eligibility for discounts and other offers
- To protect our rights, as well as yours and others
- HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We may share your information with our third party service providers that work on our behalf, including by providing or fulfilling the product you request, authorizing and processing your payments, performing fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, marketing and promotional material distribution, website evaluation, data analysis, website improvements, and, where applicable, data cleansing, marketing, promotions and other services performed on our behalf or on behalf of our affiliates.
In addition, we may share or transfer information about you to unrelated third parties:
- When we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pioneers Veneers or other persons.
- WHAT CHOICES CAN YOU MAKE ABOUT YOUR DATA
If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails or direct mail from Pioneers Veneers. Un-subscribe request will also not stop transactional emails related to your purchases.
Accessing or Deleting your Data
Communication & Privacy
At Pioneers Veneers, we do not share your personal data directly with third parties for their own marketing purposes, as mentioned in this policy, we do engage in Interest-Based Advertising, where we allow third parties to place trackers on our site to provide you with ads.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We use commercially reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect the information that we collect or receive, in addition to contractual safeguards. Our website use an industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to protect your order information. Each payment transaction made through our website will be transmitted using SSL encryption. We review our security measures periodically. Please note that we will never email you asking for account information like your user name, date of birth, credit card information, or other personal information. Finally, we will never email you with attachments that can be opened.
- HOW DO YOU CONTACT PIONEERS VENEERS
JOIN THE PIONEERS VENEERS TODAY
For a 15% off welcome offer and much more. Please add (email@example.com) into your personal email address book to help ensure delivery into your email inbox.
New customers, upon completion of their order, will be issued a welcome offer by email and detailed information by email. customers may not use multiple offers to make a purchase. customers are also entitled to certain benefits including free shipping within the United States.
8• How Policy Changes will be informed
Changes to Terms & Conditions